Saturday 9 January 2010

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.

And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair.

So Mumford & Sons are most definitely my new favourite band. Such beautiful and intelligently-written lyrics.


Just waiting now to go back to on Wednesday. Really wondering what this term is going to bring, I'm immeasurably excited. I adore how every day brings the unexpected. I truly hope for the atmosphere to stay the same, the wonderful feeling of being able to smile at everyone I walk past, and not feeling constrained by silly group boundaries. I wonder whether certain situations will resolve themselves, or simply become more complicated. This term I want to do more things that scare me. If the past year has taught me anything, it is taking risks is 100% worth it. I want to spend more time exploring Oxford, finding my favourite little places, and wandering through Christ Church Meadows.

I have had a lovely holiday, doing plenty of catching up and rediscovering the wonder of books, music and poetry.

No comments: